Sunday, October 20, 2013

Confessions Of A Pessimist

I always believed that we were all born with a predestination, God has already written a story for each and everyone of us. Our stories were all predestined, the people that is going to come into our life, the things that is going to happen to us, the ups and downs that we are going to face, the places that we will be going and even the number of years that we are going to live for, all these chapters are pre attached to our very own personalized biography at birth. There are no other ways to predict what is gonna happen to us. We can only unravel the truth of our life day by day and as time goes by.
29 Years of my life and I'm still greeted by continuous surprises and ad hoc situations all the time. Some were contributing factors to my smiles while others to my tears. God has definitely planned a rough path for me, drama after drama, obstacles after obstacles, setbacks after setbacks, when will my good time starts to roll? I have seen too much defeatism, too much pessimism and too much of a negative approach and my faith is giving way. How can I regain a new direction in life? How can I smile and be happy again? How can I carry on the battle to my very last breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment