Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Life Is Fucked Up!!!

It's amazing how screwed up my life can be... Haters! Stirrers! Betrayers! Selfish people in my life. All wanting me to be the way they want me to be and not accepting me for who I am!!! Why can't I just be me and you guys accepting me for who I am... I never had the intention to harm anyone, I just wanna lead a life on my own and be happy, I've put in numerous efforts to achieve that but God you're not fair, Ur leaving the good karma for e people with evil hearts and all the bad karma to people like me!!! I'm tired... Why bother to send someone whom I used to love and hate so much back into my life when there isnt't gonna be any changes and history is gonna repeat itself?! Why bother to reward people whom has treated others badly but torture people who has been living a righteous life?! Is this fair?! Did I killed someone in my previous life that you had to repay me with such a horrible karma this life?! Why not you just take my life away and end these unnecessary sufferings of mine?! I wanna stop feeling so fuckup every single day... I'm tired of picking myself up and throwing encouraging words to myself to attain my positivity in life day after day, and you ended wrecking it for me night after night!!! Come on, spare me will you?! I wanna get out of this shithole, if you can't bless me with happiness then I rather you take away my sufferings...

No comments:

Post a Comment